Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: Update On Ontario Trip

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Update On Ontario Trip

Sorry for the lack of updates again. I'll just post a couple of videos from my trip to Ontario a few weeks ago.

Here's the first shot, a meet at "CN Garry", east of Lancaster, Ont.



Here's my next shot..I spent 5 hours trackside at Bedell, Ont, just south Kemptville, on the CP Winchester Sub.



The story line is in the video description. Unfortunately, I was only in Ontario for 3 days, so I didn't get out to catch as many trains as I wanted to. Maybe next time.

Matt

2 comments:

Eric said...

Hi Matt,

Nice sharp video as always. That freight led by CN engine 2226 looks like Toronto-Arvida No 368 with Rio Tinto aluminum gons and flats on the tail end.

Eric

Saintjohnrailfan said...

Hmm, Ok, thanks for the info Eric. I heard the yard master(?) in Montreal call a train "368" to talk to them about where to come into the yard..perhaps it was a train which I had missed before I arrived, as this meet happened about 15-20 minutes roughly after I arrived.