Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: Some More EX-UP units en route for NBSR

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Some More EX-UP units en route for NBSR

This past Wednesday, I was told that the last two Ex-Union Pacific units for the New Brunswick Southern Railway were on route from Moncton to Saint John, NB on CN 406. I decided to venture out to get a shot of them while on break from work.

I set up and waited. At around 16:00AST, CN 406 heads by with CN 5723 & CN 2280 with the two units in tow.



When I arrived home from work, I discovered that the train had not departed Saint John yet to head back. I decided to go out and catch them leaving. At around 19:00AST, CN 406 is eastbound through the same spot (Rothesay, NB) with a decent size train.



Not bad for a regular Wednesday.

-Matt

No comments: