Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: Northern New Brunswick With Alot Of Heat

Friday, July 9, 2010

Northern New Brunswick With Alot Of Heat

On Wednesday, myself and Dave Dineen (nbsrfan) ventured up to the Grand Falls/Edmundston, NB area to railfan. At the peak of the day, it was 43 degrees celcius with the humidex. With plenty of liquids and a car with an AC, we were ready.

We arrived in the area shortly before 6:30am to find red/red signals at the Ennishore siding. We ventured in to grab some fuel..ie, McDonalds. We went back and waited. At around 9am, the signals finally changed to green/red, indicating 121 was on it's way. We both decided to do something different. I went for a more scenic shot with my video, shoot back towards the train, on an uphill slope facing down. It turned out great, I think.



Dave had borrowed my other camera to do work with picture in picture. Here's his video:



He did a really great job with the picture in picture set up!

The day was just beginning, and so was the heat!

Part 2 later.

1 comment:

Sey said...

the loads look heavy but they look great!