Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: I'm Impressed

Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm Impressed

Well, after browsing around Youtube earlier today, I made a nice discovery. There is now an option in videos to watch them in "HD", instead of "High Quality". Of course, videos which aren't in HD, but are still high quality will have the option to play in high quality. There were a few videos which I shot that utilized Youtube's new enhanced video player. I was glad to find out today that for those videos, the option to "Play in HD" became available, rather than just "High Quality".

They were having a problem with those videos before, but obviously, they must have fixed it.

Incase you haven't noticed as well, youtube now has the option to embed your videos at different dimensions, with the max being below:



I'm off to McGivney for the morning tomorrow, and then the Fredericton train show afterwards. If I'm lucky, I might be able to catch the eastbound NBSR train on my way back home as well.

No comments: