Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: New Camera

Saturday, September 6, 2008

New Camera

Well, I changed my mind on that particular camera. Turns out that ZR900 wasn't computer ready, as I would have to spend extra $$ to make it that way. Hence, I went in a different direction:



It's a Kodak Easyshare Z1012 IS digital camera. It's 10MP, a 12x optical zoom, as well as HD Video. I only ended up paying around $200, which is pretty good. And I even took it on it's inaugural run today.

Here's my newest video with my new camera. Sorry about the rain. I hate the rain.



Enjoy.

-Matt

2 comments:

Canadian Train Geek said...

I look forward to some truly awesome shots from you now!

Saintjohnrailfan said...

Great, now I have to live up to the pressure of somebody with a good camera! I hope I can handle it! ;)

PS - Yeah, an umbrella would have been a good idea!