Show me an example Saintjohnrailfan's Ultimate Adventures: Busy Sunday

Monday, August 4, 2008

Busy Sunday

On Sunday, I was awake at 5:30am and wanted to see if CN 406 was back in Saint John or not. Last weekend, Dave(nbsrfan) and I went out at 6:30am to catch 406, but the train was already back. That was the first time in 6 catches that 406 was back that early for a Sunday. So I drove into Saint John at 5:30am. 406 was not back, so I drove back out to the Rothesay Station and waited, with an extra large coffee in hand.

At around 7:40am, CN 406 rolled by with 109 cars:



I followed it back into Saint John. They were doing a quick turnaround, which was good. So, once CN 405 left Saint John, I went out to Hampton, and decided to catch it there.

At around 10:30am, CN 405 rolled by Hampton with 24 cars.



After that, I went home and tried to finish unpacking!

No comments: